Rickley Park was last inspected in December 2016. Whilst we are delighted to be acknowledged as a good school, we aspire to go beyond outstanding over the coming years. This takes vision, direction, dedication and commitment and we believe we have it all.
The children are amazing, the building is fantastic and the staff team are totally committed to achieving this exciting goal.
We regularly self evaluate and our priorities from this form our annual School Development plan.
This year, our priorities are;
- To ensure SEN, Pupil premium and More able children are challenged and their progress is good
- To build upon good teaching foundations and make teaching even better, particularly in Maths and Reading
- To secure an accurate assessment system
- To ensure Safeguarding procedures are more than good
- To improve attendance for all groups of children